There's A LOT of value to 105 pounds of coins and bills! Just how much? That is for you to figure out! Make your guesses in the Wild Wild Week 105 Pounds of Cash!
The Cash Cube will be visiting locations across Southeast Colorado through June. You can make guesses at each stop. The person closest without going over wins that value of cash! Be watching our Facebook and listening on air to find out where the Cash Cube is headed next!
The 105 Pounds of Cash is Presented by Wild Wild Weed - the Wildest Weed in the West. Stop in to see them in Ordway or Las Animas.
1) All Beacon Broadcasting Contest Rules apply.
2) In the event of a tie, the value will be split between the persons with the closest answer.
General Contest Rules
Dates/Terms/Eligibility. Beacon Broadcasting dba KVAY 105.7 KVAY (the “Station”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and/or posted on its website. The Contest is open to legal United States Residents, 18 years of age and older. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Employees or agents of Beacon Broadcasting or any entity associated with the Contest, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, may not participate.
Prizes. All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability. In which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. KVAY and Beacon Broadcasting assume no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. The station is not responsible for replacing tickets in the event of show cancellations as a result of weather, promoter or performer.
Conditions/Restrictions. Each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their prize. Each winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
Conditions/Restrictions. KVAY is not responsible for errors, problems or delays in the mail or telephone systems that may prevent callers or entries from reaching the station. Listeners can call the studio line at (719)336-1057. If a caller gets disconnected for any reason before their name and phone number have been recorded, another call will be taken. Decisions of the station personnel are final. All contest entries will become the property of the station.
Release and Indemnification. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Station, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the Contest.
Rules. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Copies of these rules are available at the Station’s website, in person at the Station’s studios (7 Forrest Street in Lamar, Colorado) or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.
Special Internet Rules
Game and contest participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address. Limit one entry per email address. KVAY and sponsors not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by KVAY, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
Beacon Broadcasting and KVAY reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of our company corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. KVAY, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by these rules, and the Official General Rules appearing above.
Generic Station Rules
1) Employees of Beacon Broadcasting, its associated agencies, and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
2) Any and all federal, provincial, and local laws apply to all contests.
3) Winner’s voice or likeness may be used in conjunction with recorded announcements or outside advertising. Winners may be recorded and played back on-air, on any of the Beacon Broadcasting Radio stations.
4) No amount of winning can disqualify you from winning additional prizes.
5) Prizes must be claimed within 15 days of winning unless otherwise noted.
6) Any additional costs related to the prize or incurred as a result of accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7) Prize is awarded as is to the winner only. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted.
8) Prizes must be picked up in person only. Prizes will not be mailed out.
9) Prize has no cash value.
10) In the case of ballot entry contests; if ballot form is illegible, a new form will be drawn.
11) Ballots must be filled out by actual person entering to win contest. No substitutions. If ballot was filled out by a third person, a new ballot will be drawn.
12) The company and stations may not be held responsible for any technical difficulties, for example studio equipment or phones that result in a potential winner being disconnected on studio lines.
13) Station reserves the right to supplement or change contest rules at any time. The decisions of Beacon Broadcasting are final.
By participating in any contests, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations of the promotion. Beacon Broadcasting makes no warranties regarding the safety, condition, or fitness of any prizes awarded, and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a winner through the use of any awarded prize. The station reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value; winners do not have any right to substitution of prizes.
The station will not be responsible for mail that has been lost, damaged or delayed.
Prize winners must be at least 18 years old, unless otherwise specified.
In its discretion, Beacon Broadcasting may require winners to sign a release form in order to receive the prize. In such a case, the winner will not be entitled to receive the prize without signing the release.
The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to contests or promotions sponsored by Beacon Broadcasting is reserved exclusively to station personnel. His or her decisions shall be final. Contestants can be disqualified at any time for any reason by station management.